The Velty Tonic is easy to recreate, it was inspired by the original “Espresso Tonic”. It is refreshing and perfect for that afternoon or evening indulgence after a meal. This is for those who crave something unique in flavor and without milk, or simply not as sweet.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
1 sachet of Velty Classic
2 ounces of boiling hot water
15 grams = 1 tablespoon of simple syrup or your sweetener of choice (even vanilla syrup may work)
6oz of your tonic water of choice
Kettle or something to pour hot water with
- Pour the Velty Classic sachet into a cup (seperate from the one used for the drink) and pour the 2 ounces of boiling water while mixing in order to dissolve the blend.
- When hot, add the 15 grams or 1 tablespoon of your sweetener of choice (simple syrup, vanilla syrup, or agave).
- In your favorite glass (at least 10oz in volume/size), pour the 8 ounces of tonic water with some ice (add the ice gently as it often makes a reaction with the tonic water).
- Then pour the Velty Classic concentrate with the sweetner into the glass so that it emulsifies with the tonic water and ice.
- You may choose to garnish with a lime wedge.